Have you seen my latest article of “must have” items in this months Darwinlife Magazine? Below are prices and links to where you can find these local delights.
As always I support local businesses and hope you do too whenever possible.
Please note I am not paid to feature any items, I have selected these pieces as part of the trend forecasting work that I do. For collaborations please use the contact form on this site and we can make a time to chat.
- Parrot print available from Messa Living * Various frames/canvas sizes available. Image currently in store 1200Hx900W $440
- Mariana’ Spirit of design sunset earrings – Paraphernalia from $80
- Teal glassware $12 each (lots of other colours and styles available) & Timber picnic table $95 for small/ $159 for large – Sekada Homewares
- ‘Museum 861’ rust rug by Unitex rugs from $220 (Various sizes) & “Orphan’ chair by Sketch Furniture in blush coloured velvet – Cam Interiors
- Charlie dress’ by Catherine Murphy (Many other colour/ styles available in store) & ‘Wouf’ clutch purses from $65 – Elevated Boutique Parap